We r proud to present our beautiful saluki boys
Is CH + Grand CH + INT CH
Jawhar Mash’al El Nur Neshama Tova
meaning of the name - Jewel Torch of Light great soul
every day name - Jawi
Jawi is from our C litter
Jawi is a very special boy , loves to kiss love new people and dogs . lives with me enjoy life running free and hunting . At his first show in open class was BOB :) at the 27.01.12 Jawi has finished his Israeli ch and is the first saluki who breed and owned by the kennel who is Is ch !!!!Jawi also works as therapy saluki
Jawi has sired 5 litters , 2 of them registered under Neshama Tova salukis. We have saved 2 puppies from Jawi, at co-owned homes: IL junior ch, IL ch, IL grand ch and soon INT ch Ba-Li Balisha Neshama Tova co-owned with Boris Fichtman Israel + Gypsy Beauty Spell who is co-owned with Mirko Alberttazi, Egypt. Soon another pup of Jawi from a litter who was breed to him in Spain will join our home - Asina Neshama Tova. All 3 girls we have saved from Jawi's litter will take part at our breeding plan and possible to see them at out females page under this link.
Handler: Keren Mints
Youlios Even Odem Spector El Razal
Daily name - Yoli
Link to his ped
Even Odem means “Ruby Stone “ in Hebrew, Even Odem was added to his name after he was one and a half months old and was very sick, to represent the Ruby Stone. The ruby stone is known to bring good fortune and luck, health and strength and it seems to work for him. He is a cream-white male, the first that we actually purchased and responsible for our devotion to the breed . Originally we were going to keep also a littermate, his sister, however there was a last minute decision that the breeder was going to keep the female for himself .
Instead of her we chose another male and unfortunately he died before he was two months old (‘Rest In Peace’ page). His mother “Balisha Spector el Razal” has grey grizzle , and his father “Tawill Spector el Razal” is cream-coloured and both of them are recognized as Israeli champions. Both parents belong to “Spector El Razal” Kennel and under the kennel ownership, but they both held by private homes under breeding terms .
Yuli is a different type from our classical desert bred salukies in our kennel. Even though he is originally are 75% Israeli Desert-line (mainly from Bedouin breeding) and the remaining 25% from the Persian-Sweden-Bahrain lines of descent. He participated as puppy in one competition and became in that show as “Best Male Puppy” and he lost to his sister that is owned by the breeder.
Yuli comes from Israeli and European champions winners blood lines . He is the success story to some of the most famous breeding kennels in Israel ("Spector el Razal", "Idan Atiq" and "Arava") and part was imported from around the world as we mentioned previously. The kennel owned by Shalom Shtoklemann and Shai Spector are the only ones until now, that import dogs from out of Israel. These imports contributed tremendously to the development of the breed here, and this is a great opportunity to thank them for their excellent work that they have been doing for the last 20 years. Without them, the Saluki breeding selection would be significantly lower than it is today.
He was naturally disciplined since the day that we received him. He was Active Therapy dog .
Yuli is a very loving and kissing dog, charming character, we just satisfied from the minute we have him. Fast sprinter and great hunting instincts, calm and impressive companionship. He is a very successful with young population and older children . He loved evey minute in show ring and was used for Junior Handling.
Before age of 2 years he was already Is Ch , Int ch , Grand ch , Multi group winner and Multi BIS winner .
At March 2011 he was announced as most winning saluki ever in Israel .
He was 17 times BOB out of 19 shows sense he was a junior !
He was breed twice and sired C and D litter u could see more info at breed by us page
Thank you very much: Tamar, Amitay and Shay Spector, for letting us choose first pick out of the litter.
His blood lines r a big part of Neshama Tova Kennel and I owen and co-owen his children and grand children .